Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Beauty Blogger TAG!

Hi guys!
So I saw Hope from Beauty and Bliss do this tag the other day and I really wanted to do it! It is a long post, so let's get started!

1) Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Somewhere in between! It's very wavy and has some texture, but it isn't straight or curly. 

2) Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I don't dye it myself, but I really want to use a box dye and dye my hair red! But I'd never do it!

3) Do you wear the same style everyday or do you change it?
I tend to change it up, although the majority of my day to day looks recently have been sports bras, a loose top, and jeans. 

4) Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do my own! I really don't like to spend money on manis. I'd rather get a massage or facial instead!

5) How often do you change your nail polish?
I try for every week, but it really varies depending on what I'm doing and my mood!


6) Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
It's really like summer year round here in Hawaii, but I do it all the time! Unless I'm too lazy to paint them. 

7) How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
For a normal day maybe around 10-15 minutes, but if it's something fancy it can be around 45 minutes or even longer! 


8) What do you do first? Face or eyes?
I do eyes first because then I get to cover the fallout with my foundation and concealer!


9) Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I collect! If something looks interesting, I'll buy it with the excuse of reviewing it for you guys!


10) How often do you wear falsies?
Maybe once a month at the most. I really don't like them because they are a pain in the butt to apply!


11) Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
Never! I don't even wear foundation most days!


12) Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?
I will when I'm home alone and doing a tutorial, but on the weekends I try to go makeup free so my skin can air out a little! 


13) Will you leave the house without makeup?
Absolutely!


14) How many high-end products do you have?
I have quite a few! Mostly MAC, but some bobbi brown, lancome, and estee lauder!


15) Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
I do it the night before because then I can sleep in a little later instead of choosing my outfit!


16) How often do you change your handbag?
Almost never! I have maybe 2 or 3 that I switch between, but then again, I use my backpack for school most times!


17) What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
I wake up at 5:35 on weekdays and around 7-8 on weekends, and I go to sleep around 9:30-10 most nights.


18) How often or when do you workout?
I've been doing yoga every day recently (just some basic at home stuff) but since my shoulder injury, I haven't really done "hardcore" workouts at all!


19) Left or right handed?
Right


20) How tall are you?
5'1


21) Do you speak any foreign languages?
English is my native language and I'm taking spanish. 


22) How many pets do you have? 
None


23) How often are you on blogger?
Everyday! Multiple times a day!


24) Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Yes! On my blog (of course) and on most other peoples blogs too!


25) Do you keep a list of products to try as you see posts?
Nope


26) How did you come up with your blog name?
I have no idea! I was just playing around with words and I liked this combo!


27) What kind of camera do you use?
A sony cybershot, but I really want to get a better camera!


28) How often do you clean your house?
Weekly


29) Favorite color?
Yellow


30) Favorite drugstore/high end makeup brand?
Drugstore: Covergirl
High end: MAC

31) What are you doing for the rest of your day? 
Going to bed!

So that was the beauty blogger tag! Please do this if you want to because I'd love to read your answers and don't forget to follow me for more updates!

-Sisi

4 comments:

  1. Wow nice tag!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Diana! I really hope that you decide to do this tag on your blog too :D
    -Sisi

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh what are you doing awake at 5.30 am?! i go to bed around that time most of the time (while i still can!)
    hmmm covergirl, i dont think i've seen that brand even in the uk, i'm completely clueless but i do agree about MAC <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha well I have to leave the house at 6:40 most days because I have 7:30 classes this semester so I like to wake up at 5:30 to get 20 minutes of yoga in the morning!
    -Sisi

    ReplyDelete