Monday, March 17, 2014

Makeup Inspiration!

Hi guys!
So my last upload was a hair inspiration post, so check that out here, but today I'm going to do a makeup inspiration post! I love doing these posts because I get very into routines and ruts and I love going on pintrest and getting reinspired! So let's get started!








Saw this tutorial on pintrest and loved it! I think that the combo of the dark teal with berry is so chic! I think that this might seem like a winter or fall makeup look, but I think that the pop of color can help it transition into spring and summer! I personally wouldn't wear this out to school or work, but for a party or a night on the town, this would be so gorgeous!





Another one that I love! I really love apricot and copper shadows and I think that the shadow alone in this look is gorgeous! But what makes it better is that pop of glitter liner! I love glitter liner and I want to do more tutorials using my glitter liners!




I love smokey eyes and this one is just so gorgeous! I think that the gold/champagne in the inner corners make it look gorgeous and I love how there is a warm brown halo around the crease too! This is just such a gorgeous look for a date night or party!


So that was my makeup inspiration! I hope that it inspires you to switch up your makeup routine because I really want to incorporate more color and glitter like some of these looks! Don't forget to like my facebook page for more updates!
-Sisi

3 comments:

  1. Stunning! ;)

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com / www.MISBoutique.storenvy.com
    New Blog post: [Inspiration] 7 Steps to Conquer Your Closet This Spring
    Previews Blog Post: [Outfit Idea] Craving Spring

    ReplyDelete
  2. the double coloured eyeliner is one of my favourite looks !!

    Barbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too! I'm too scared to try it, though, because I can barely do a even wing without the second color!
    -Sisi

    ReplyDelete