Friday, March 21, 2014

Drink For Pretty Skin! (#2014BloggerChallenge)

Hi guys!
Sorry this post is a day later than it was supposed to go up, but I had an insane amount of test (3 major ones!) and papers (2!) and applications (1) due this week so I didn't really have time to get this up sooner. But today I have post 6 of the 2014 Blogger Challenge! To see the other 5 posts, click the tab at the top of the page to see them all! This one is super fun because it is all about food, so let's get started!

I have been loving to eat healthier and drink smoothies and all that! If you follow my other blog you saw earlier last month I posted some recipes and some of my thoughts on fitspo and my favorite fitspiration! Well, today I'm going to share with you some of my favorite smoothies and juices that I've been making! One thing to know is that you want to balance your smoothies and juices. If you do 100% fruit, you will get a crap ton of sugar, which gives you energy, but also crashes rather quickly. You want to add some fiber or protein to help sustain you if you are going to use one of these as a meal, or eat something with it! 








I already did a recipe on this on my other blog, but it's a juice with carrots, oranges, and celery!





This is probably my favorite smoothie and the one that I've been drinking the most! It's a banana, coconut water, frozen strawberries, and frozen blueberries. If I want more protein and fat, I'll add a spoonful of chia seeds! It's really yummy!




This is straight up kale juice. I do not recommend drinking it like this because it is nasty, but I have been taking a shot or two of kale juice every morning after drinking a glass of water and I think that it helps because kale has so many vitamins and antioxidants! 





This one is so pretty and so yummy! I layered strawberry juice (it was a little strong by itself, so I combined it with coconut water) over orange juice! This one was insta worthy :D


This one can totally be your dessert! It's frozen banana, frozen strawberries, with a dash of water (or coconut water). It has the consistency of a milkshake and is a guilt free dessert!







So after incorporating these into my diet, I have noticed my skin clearing up and I haven't been breaking out as much as I have been previously! Let me know if you have had something similar happen to you when you clean up your eating! Also, let me know in the comments which one looks the best and if you try one out! 
-Sisi

4 comments:

  1. The last one looks sooooo good!! :))

    sisepuedee.blogspot.dk

    -Milla

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg yes! that one is super yummy and if you use frozen bananas it gets really thick almost like ice cream consistency!
    -Sisi

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all looks delicious! Will have to try some of these recipes out. Thanks girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you definitely should! Let me know which ones you make!
    -Sisi

    ReplyDelete