Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Dinner Party Outfit of the Night!

Hey guys!
So I have another outfit of the night for you guys today! I went to my friends birthday party at the Macaroni Grill on Saturday and I wanted to do a quick outfit of the day on it! They wanted us all to wear white, so I am obviously the one in the middle of the picture! Let's get started!



Dress
A lot of places don't make white dresses! I went to Forever 21 thinking they'd have a lot, but this was the only style they had! It's just a normal tank top dress with side paneling and a flowy bottom. I thought that the dress itself looked a little bland, so I added a belt at the waist to help break up all that white! 

Jewelry
I went really simple with the jewelry! I wore my pink Jewelmint earrings and I also wore my gold birdcage bangle. I didn't want to wear a necklace because the dress had a higher neckline and I decided to go more girly with the accessories rather than edgy because the belt I wore made me think more country farmgirl rather than rock and roll chick. 

Shoes
I wore a really cute pair of white wedges with this outfit! I think that these were from payless and I know that they have different colors of this same style if you want to check it out!

So that was my outfit of the night! Let me know what you think of it and don't forget to follow me on bloglovin! Also, I don't know what the other girls are wearing, but I think the gold and black dress on the right is from nasty gal!
-Sisi

2 comments:

  1. Oooh look at you! Looking so pretty :) I love your outfit and how you accessorized it.
    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete